Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This Just In ...

I just stumbled upon the update for the class reunion. I am sooo sorry I’ve been out of touch and missed it altogether. It looks like it was great fun. I enjoyed seeing pictures of everyone. I live in Littleton, Colorado and have been married to a great guy named Kevin for 10 years and have six year old twins Max (boy of course) and Sloane (my little girl). I will send pictures soon but wanted to touch base with you first. You all looked happy and healthy I would love to catch up with everyone next time we have a get together. My parents still live in Caton and I go back to visit them often. I hope you are doing well also and I am excited to hear from you soon - send me some email and tell me what's been going on with you.

All the best,

Melanie Rittler Petrasek (accent in the middle)

No comments: