Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Passing Through ...

Brian Ashley just happened to be passing through Corning (he lives in Texas) and saw the notice about our 25th reunion. He sent the following note:

I happened to be in the area on vacation and noticed in the Leader that there was a 25 year reunion going on for the Class of '83. My wife, son and I already had plans to be in Lake Placid over the weekend and I cannot attend the reunion, but I would like to get on the mailing list if that is possible. I did not see my name on the missing list and I do not remember getting any mailer, so I wanted to get you my contact information. If you put out future mailers please add me to your list of WHS Class of 1983 Graduates. You can put me on your e-mail list if you have one that you use to inform people of Class of 1983 events. Thanks and have a great time at the Reunion Festivities.

You can email Brian and I've asked him to send some photos.

No comments: